The Cab-Mate Connect features a compact and rugged
design, wired and wireless connectivity, front and
rear-facing cameras, and a 7″ touch display.
The Fastest & Easiest Way to
Become ELD Compliant
As part of the Edge Series, the Cab-Mate Connect is the fastest and easiest way for transportation companies to become FMCSA compliant.
Easily installed, Cab-Mate Connect is configured for ELD-use only, making it a more affordable option suitable for any size carrier needing to become compliant before the mandate deadline of December 2017. The tablet itself removes easily from the included mount and cradle system for out-of-cab use, making it fully compliant with ELD regulations.
Best of all, this all-in-one ELD solution comes from a company with over 5 years of experience providing quality HOS solutions to the transportation industry.
The Cab-Mate Connect makes ELD Compliance
as easy as possible so fleet managers can stay focused
on keeping their fleets safe, efficient, and profitable.
How the Cab-Mate Works
Benefits of the Cab-Mate Connect
- Works seamlessly with OneView for full operational visibility
- Eliminates need for a carrier broadband data plan
- Embedded ELD malfunction indicators in tablet cradle
- Embedded front camera with infrared light for document image capture
- Allows you to choose which apps are available on the tablet
- Works with any standard tablet mounting post
- Ruggedized tablet for durability
- Reliable wired connection (no Bluetooth)
- Tablet removes from cradle to meet ELD requirements and for out-of-cab work (inspections and jobs)
- Embedded rear camera for document image capture
- Simple and quick installation
- Tablet comes with cradle, mounting post, and power/comm cable