Features a compact and rugged design, wired and wireless connectivity, front and rear-facing cameras, and a 7″ touch display.
The Fastest & Easiest Way to
Become ELD Compliant
As part of ELD Chrome, the Cab-Mate Connect is the fastest and easiest way for transportation companies to become FMCSA compliant.
Easily installed, Cab-Mate Connect is configured for ELD-use only, making it a more affordable option suitable for any size carrier needing to become compliant in accordance with the FMCSA mandate effective December 2017. The ruggedized tablet itself removes easily from the included mount and cradle system for out-of-cab use, making it fully compliant with ELD regulations.
Best of all, this ELD solution comes from a company with over 7 years of experience providing quality HOS solutions to the transportation industry.
How the Cab-Mate Works
The Cab-Mate Connect makes ELD Compliance as easy as possible so fleet managers can stay focused on keeping their fleets safe, efficient, and profitable.
Benefits of theCab-Mate Connect
Get on a Path to Growth
- Works seamlessly with OneView for full operational visibility
- Eliminates need for a carrier broadband data plan
- Embedded ELD malfunction indicators in tablet cradle
- Ruggedized tablet for durability
- Reliable wired connection (no Bluetooth)
- Tablet removes from cradle to meet ELD requirements and for out-of-cab work (inspections and jobs)
- Embedded rear camera for document image capture
- Simple and quick installation
- Tablet comes with cradle, mounting post, and power/comm cable
- Works with any standard tablet mounting post
- Allows you to choose which apps are available on the tablet
- Embedded front camera with infrared light for document image capture