Cab-Mate Open is all about flexibility. As a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) plan, you can choose from the best Android tablets on the market today.
Most Flexible ELD Solution
on the Market
As one of our ELD Chrome solutions, the Cab-Mate Open provides a flexible, simple way for your company to achieve FMCSA compliance while still offering the ability to expand later.
As a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) option, it means that your fleet can make use of any of the best Android tablets available on the market. It also lets you determine which apps are available to drivers. Our team will help you ensure that your fleet is completely compliant with all ELD regulations while also guiding you in making telematics data work for your business.
Additionally, as with all ELD Chrome products, Cab-Mate Open comes from a company with over 7 years of experience providing quality HOS solutions to the transportation industry. That means you won’t be somebody’s guinea pig, and you’ll get access to top-notch customer service and support from our knowledgeable team when you need it.
Want more choices for your drivers?
Cab-Mate Open works with a wide range of Android tablets
and allows access to additional apps.
How Cab-Mate Open Works
Benefits of the Cab-Mate Open
- Works seamlessly with OneView for full operational visibility
- Allows you to pick from the best devices on the market
- Access to the thousands of apps in the Android marketplace
- Scalable to add trailer tracking, maintenance management, and more
- Electronic Driver Logs (ELDs)
- Driver Vehicle Inspection Reporting (DVIR)
- Generate Fuel Purchase Forms
- Document Image Capture
- Two-Way Messaging